Friday 24 August 2012

Pretty Little Animal

I mentioned in one of my previous blogs that I was going to use more animal print designs in my nail art and today is one of the days to follow through with that promise. I love this leopard print design, it looks brilliant with any colour you can think of and is so easy to do. Its eye catching and always attracts compliments :-).



For the base colour I used Barry M Blueberry Icecream. This polish has an amazing formula. It is almost a one coater, it dries quickly and evenly and  looks great with any skin tone. It has to be one of my favourites and whenever I'm in a blue mood I can guarantee I will reach for this polish.



I stamped this pretty leopard print design using Konad White and two different images taken from Konad M57. This look was so easy to create but certainly one of my favourites.


I hope you enjoyed this walk on the wild side :-)

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. So envious of all of your lovely BarryM's and the magic you do with them :D

    ReplyDelete