Thursday 2 August 2012

Refresh

Time to teal it up!

I dont have time for a whole new mani tonight and as my gorgeous foxglove and white was still in perfect order I thought why not add a few little highlights in a contrasting colour for a slightly edgier look?

What do you think? I love it :-)



The dotting colour is Totally Teal, its one of my older nail polishes and the only time I wore it as a base it had chipped within a few hours so it has been left untouched until now. Its perfect as a highlighting colour as its heavily pigmented and will show up against most bases.

I am off to face time a very happy sister-in-law and be introduced to the newest member of our family. I wont spoil the surprise by telling you if she had a boy or girl as I am still planning a special mani to reveal that and the name in the near future.

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. These look amazing almost like a sticker rather than polish and stamping, really love these!

    ReplyDelete