Monday 27 August 2012

Summery Butterflies

Happy Bank Holiday lovelies.

Hubby and I have had such a lovely day. We had a lazy and chilled out morning at home with our two dogs and then went out for lunch with my Mum and Sister to Yo Sushi. This has become an all time favourite restaurant of ours. Its amazing how many people are put off by the name but we only eat one thing from the sushi menu - its the hot, cooked to order section of the menu we head straight for. Yummy chicken, salmon and prawn dishes all cooked to perfection. We would recommend Yo Sushi to everyone.

Enough about food... onto my nails of the day...






I designed these summery nails to match my pretty new top, a close up of the material can be seen below.

The base colours used for this manicure are Barry M Flamingo Pink and Barry M Lemon Icecream. I then stamped my much loved butterfly design from BM 307 using Barry M Gold Foil and Barielle Coalest Day of the Year.



Sneaky right hand pic for you

If I had to pick a favourite nail polish then I am fairly sure it would be Barry M Flamingo Pink. I hope I never have to pick just one but if I did then this would be a serious contender. The colour bridges the gap between the pink and the coral colour families and is easy to apply in two effortless coats.


These are the pretty beads I accessorised with today :-).

It is a shame we didnt have great summery weather to go with my new outfit today but we still made the most of it and had a lovely day. This is my favourite bank holiday of the year as this is the weekend that hubby and I first met five years ago!

Take care

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. Love that last photo... but you knew I would right!? This is great!

    ReplyDelete