Tuesday 28 August 2012

Beautiful Green with Envy

I forget how much I love green. Then I stumble across a gem of a polish like this one and I fall in love with green all over again. I cannot tell you how lovely this polish looks on yor nails. Its shiny, sparkly and rich in colour. Its the pretty much the perfect shade. It looks great in the swatch pictures below but as this blog is about nail art I of course had to stamp something suitabley pretty over the top.



For this manicure I used BYS Green with Envy for my base colour. This polish really is a steal at only £1.50 a bottle. I love how it applies as well - two completely effortless coats of shimmery green goodness. I then stamped using my trusty Konad White and the flower design taken from plate BM 321.




As I had a little more time to work on this manicure I decided to add some pretty sparkly purple rhinestone accents. They never last much longer than the time it takes me to finish taking blog photos but they do look good :-).

BYS Green with Envy swatch

Gorgeousness in a bottle!
Just look at the super rich colour of these swatches. Whats not to love?

Thanks for reading

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are beautiful, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally made a vibrant blue like this one wearable for me! Two thumbs up

    ReplyDelete