Saturday 18 August 2012

Off to a Wedding

Morning my lovelies. Today we are off to the wedding of our close friends Natasha and Steve. The weather couldnt be better, the sun is shining, the clouds are few and far between and my lovely sister is a bridesmaid so I cant wait to see her all dressed up :-).

My nails for today are of course inspired by the gorgeous new dress I am wearing. Trust me to fall in love with a dark printed dress when its going to be the hottest day of the year!

 

For the base colour I used Earthy Angel by Color Club. I then stamped using my trusty Konad Black with the print on plate M60.  I didnt like the formula of Earthy Angel so am glad I was stamping over it with quite a bold black pattern as it hides the imperfections!


Close up of my dress
Depending on how well the pictures comes out I may post a nice pic of hubby and I all dressed up so you can see how well the nails and dress match.

Have a lovely weekend all

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp, it's one of my favourites! Really good job with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them in the flesh later xx

    ReplyDelete