Sunday 5 August 2012

I Love Coral

This pretty and girly manicure was designed to match my new coral dress, worn this weekend at my good friend Natashas Hen Do. This was the 'home' version of the Hen Do, as we have already been on the 'away' version in Marbella

Unfortunately the weather was typically British which meant it rained almost solidly all afternoon but we didnt let it dampen our spirits and we had a fantastic time. The bridesmaids did a wonderful job of organising the day which included a Pimms on arrival, a delicious BBQ and plenty of games to make us laugh.

As the wedding is very close now I decided to go with a love theme for my nails.


For this look I used BYS Pastel Pink as the base colour, Barry M Gold Foil to stamp the LOVE design on BM 311 and the fishnet style design on BM 310. I then added some pieces of gold hex glitter for a little bit of added interest.


Overall I was really pleased with this look and loved the BYS Pastel Pink colour. I have purchased a few polishes from this collection recently so will debut some more very soon.

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment