Wednesday 15 August 2012

A Little Bit of an Animal

When I first discovered nail stamping my absolute favourite print was zebra. I used it all the time with lots of different colour combinations and it amazes me that I have yet to debut any animal print on this blog. The more I think about it the more crazy it is!

I decided to start you off slowly with a nice simple zebra accent nail...

Barry M Block Orange


For this look I painted my nails with two coats of Barry M Block Orange and my ring finger with three coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. As I sat back and looked at the orange I decided to add some sparkle by layering Barry M Tangerine over the top. Tangerine is a gorgeous orange and gold shimmer that works perfectly for this orange layered creation.


I then used Konad Black to stamp this simple but striking zebra print from Konad plate M57. It really is the easiest pattern to stamp and one that I will get lots of comments about as people cannot help but be drawn to it.

Barry M Tangerine


On the left Tangerine and on the right Block Orange
Over the next few weeks I will go all out and introduce some full on animal manicures but for today I am glad I started small with this zebra accent. I wouldn't want to scare you all away :-).

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!!!!!
    I have added you to my blogroll on my blog... I really think you are very talented :D

    ReplyDelete