Wednesday 22 August 2012

Welcome to Millie

Welcome to the world Millie Rose!

This very girly and pink manicure was inspired by the arrival of our beautiful niece Millie. She was born just over three weeks ago to very happy parents Vicky and Keighley. Congratulations on becoming a family!



M for Millie
On this occasion I decided not to list all the colours and stamping plates I used but of course if anyone has any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments facility and I will get back to you.

Of course it wouldnt be right if I didnt include some pictures of Millie so you can see for yourselves just how cute she is!


I hope you enjoyed this slightly more personal blog from me today, I love it when I learn more about the other bloggers I follow so I am hoping my followers feel the same way :-).



Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. Me Millie n Kei love this!! :-) all pretty n pink just like our beautiful little girl, love u xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Millie is so sweet, love the nails. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) Congratulations to your family - Millie is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... it was a girl... congratulations and what a sweet name for your Niece :D

    ReplyDelete