Thursday 30 August 2012

Purple Fan

Are you a fan of purple?

This question will make more sense when you see the pretty little fan pattern that I have stamped onto my lilac nails for todays manicure :-).



This lovely base colour was a new purchase last weekend. Its from NYC and is a pale lilac called Lavendar Cupcake. It did need a third coat to cover up a small number of brush strokess but to be honest for £1.99 I can live with that :-).

I stamped this delicate little fan design using Barry M Lilac Foil. This has limited edition printed on the lid so I am unsure if it is still available but as its a foil it is great for stamping. This is the first time I have used it and I love how subtle the contrast is against the base colour. Sorry about the reflective pictures obscuring the pattern but I hope you can still see the effect I was going for.


I hope you like my choice of manicure today, as always thanks for reading.

Louise xx

1 comment: