Wednesday 29 August 2012

Peach and Gold

I love peach and gold together. This manicure made me smile everytime I looked at it and with the added sparkle from the rhinestones and glitter polish accent nails I just couldnt stop looking at it!

I used this stamp once before in a different colour combination and really didnt like it but today I was feeling brave so thought why not... give it a go. I am so glad I did.



The base colour is Barry M Peach Melba. Seriously this colour is just perfect. The formula is good, the colour stands out and makes me feel summery and thats no bad thing, as I currently have a few days off work.

Swatch of Barry M Peach Melba


To create this manicure I used Barry M Gold Foil to stamp the zig zag design taken from BM 201. I then added three sparkly little peachy coloured rhinestones to my ring finger and one coat of Barry M Gold Glitter to my thumb nail. One final coat of NYC top coat and voila... :-)


I cannot get enough of peach and gold! Love it.

Louise xx

5 comments:

  1. I've been drooling over Peach Melba for ages haha! This looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty, perfect for a wedding or Special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally sport this look myself!
    I recently got this polish (this brand is not available in Canada so I paid quite a hefty price for it ;) ) BUT it is the perfect peach. Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the most beautiful color combos I have seen a long time. I love it. From what I have seen in your blog, those Barry M foils work wonderfully with stamps *So jealous!*

    ReplyDelete