Tuesday 7 August 2012

Studded V-gap

I saw this clever tape mani here and just knew I had to recreate it for myself. This is my first attempt at a tape manicure and I am really pleased with the results. Nailside has a very detailed tutorial that made this super easy to recreate.



These gorgeous colours are Barry M Turquoise as the base colour with Barry M Denim as the accent V shape on each nail. I then used Barry M Silver Foil to add the dotted highlights.


This is definately a look I will wear again. I am really pleased with how my nails turned out and how easy it was made by following the brilliant step by step tutorial over on the Nailside blog.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG those are lush Louise. Blue and spots are two of my favourite things, think this might be my favourite design so far x

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT LOOKS SO PERFECT!!!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete