Monday 13 August 2012

Teal Appeal

I cannot tell you how much I love green and pink together. It doesnt matter which shades of green or pink I can almost guarantee I will love them together. Tonights nail art is no exception.

I used Barry M Teal as the base colour. In all honesty at first I was not loving this polish. It has a frost finish which can be very unforgiving and can also look quite dated. However the more I looked at this polish the more I thought how pretty and unique this colour is. I certainly dont have anything else in my collection like this.




In real life this colour leans slightly more towards green than these pictures show and has a fantastic shimmery undertone in certain lights. These pictures show two coats for full opactiy.


To stamp the pretty flower design I used Konad White and a design taken from BM 05. The pink flower centres were done with Barry M Shocking Pink and one of my trusty dotting tools.


On my thumb I added a pretty little butterfly just to keep it interesting :-).

I hope you like this combination. You are bound to see more green and pink from me soon.

Louise xx

1 comment: