Wednesday 1 August 2012

Foxglove & White

Good evening lovelies. Tonight I decided to push the boundaries and try a shade I have had in my untrieds for quite a while. I purchased it from Boots No 7 using the £5 off promotion so this was the bargain price of £2. It is quite hard to describe the colour as depending on the light it could be from the purple family or then again it could be the pink family?

What do you think?

The application of this polish was much better than I expected and the above picture was taken after two thin coats were applied with one coat of quick drying top coat. This polish looked good enough for me to not cover with a stamp but you know me I just cant resist...

 

I stamped using Konad Special Polish in White using BM 224. This is such a pretty pattern that I have used on many occasions in the past and I love how it works so nicely with this lovely colour from Boots.

 
I am really pleased with all my experiments so far this week - I am craving a good Barry M nail polish but am going to stay strong and continue my experiments without them :-). This is extra hard for me as a package just arrived with another 5 hard to find Barry M polishes in.

Louise xx




No comments:

Post a Comment