Friday 27 July 2012

Go Team GB

Tonight sees the start of the Olympics 2012 held in our very own capital city, London. There is a huge amount of excitement surronding such a massive occasion, not to mention a three hour opening ceremony that has just kicked off on TV.

In tribute to such a monumentous occasion I decided to create a mani dedicated to our very own team GB.


Of course I used red, white and blue as my colour scheme and I couldnt resist throwing in another braided accent nail for good measure :-).


My trusty Barry M polishes were perfect for this nail art and of course I also added a little stamping using BM 317. I picked the pattern for my little finger as it reminded me of fireworks and the heart pattern for my middle finger to show my LOVE for all things British.
 

Polishes used: All Barry M - Cobalt Blue, Bright Red, Matt White, Silver Foil, Gold Foil


In the above and below pictures you will see I am holding a gorgeous but limited edition glitter polish called Jewel Britannia. I ordered it online as part of quite a large haul of hard to find Barry M's which arrived this week. Of course I will be featuring them soon but couldnt resist a little teaser by ay least showing you the bottle of this glitter packed with silver, red and blue. I added just a teeny dab to my thumb Team GB nail.


I know it seems like I must only own Barry M polishes - trust me that simply isnt true - but I just love the formula and amazingly bright colours.

I'm off to watch some more of the opening ceremony. I hope you all enjoy it (especially given the millions of £'s it cost to produce).

Come on Team GB - Bring home the GOLD(s).

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment