Tuesday 10 July 2012

Paisley so Pretty

Just got time to squeeze in a quick and unplanned post. I have only had this gorgeous and punchy orange for a week but couldnt wait any longer to try it out! I got this polish in a free promotional gift from the Boots 17 range as I spent over £6 on their products. The gift set also contained a full size black eyeliner and another item that totally escapes my memory. Of course I was ONLY interested in the nail polish.


The colour is called Tropical Island and does not appear to be part of the current range available to purchase in Boots. The colour is lovely and bright and contains a beautiful gold shimmer that is hard to capture on camera but only adds to the beauty in real life.


In the pictures I used 2 thin coats but still had a slight visible nail line so would wear 3 thin coats for solid coverage. The stamping for this design was done using Konad White Special nail polish and plate BM 315 from the new 2012 collection. The detail on this pretty paisley stamp is very intricate and transfers to the nail very crisply.

Whats not to love? Eye catching, summery (unlike the weather!) and so pretty. I got lots of lovely comments about these nails at work today. I cannot rave about the 2012 bundle plates enough. I love so many of the designs that I cannot imagine ever being stuck for a nail idea!

Thank you for reading, feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comment facility below.

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love these Lou! Think your gonna be one to watch! :) xx

    ReplyDelete