Sunday 15 July 2012

What's Not to Like?

Today I decided to trial another colour from the Barry M pastel collection - this one is called Lemon Icecream. I will admit now that I have a real dislike for the colour yellow, unless it is in the form of a sunny day, so this was a hard polish for me to want to work with. However work with it I did and this is what I came up with.


In order to make myself love this manicure I decided to add two things close to my heart - bags and shoes! Whats not to love? My nails are the colour of sunshine and not only can I see bags and shoes all day long - but they are stunning pink!

Konad Psyche Pink
This gorgeous pink is from the Konad range of special nail polishes and can only be used for stamping due to the polish being much thicker than a standard nail colour. You can purchase these polishes for around £5 each and I have to say the investment is worth it if you are a serious stamper!

Shoe design - BM 213
Handbag design - BM 307

I hope you agree that I have redeemed myself after yesterdays Blue & Silver pictures - it was honestly a great mani I just couldnt reflect it in the pictures. These yellow and pink nails could almost make me change my mind about the colour yellow - maybe its not just for the sun after all!


I have also included a little bottle shot below of the two polishes used to create this pretty mani - let me know if you think I should continue to include bottle shots or you would prefer to see only the finished manicure pictures.

Bottle shot
Thank you so much for visiting my blog - please feel free to use the links on the right hand side to follow me and of course drop me a comment in the facility below.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. I like the stamp design very nice. The bundle monster plates have so many fun designs :) I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these!!...now we just need some actual sunshine !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these :-) reminds me of fruit salad sweets because of the colours, xxxx

    ReplyDelete