Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cute as a Button... Damn Right

This colour is from Essie and is called Cute As a Button. It is one of those colours that I am just drawn to and although I know I have very similar shades in my collection I just had to have it. Once I realised the name of this polish is Cute As A Button it was a given that it would end up in my shopping basket as I very often say that same thing to my lovely husband :-).
 

I could not get the application of this polish as perfect as I would haved liked it so I ended up stamping with quite a full design in order to cover up more of the colour than I had first anticipated.


I cannot decide if this pattern is bows or butterflies? It is very pretty and suits this gorgeous corally pink perfectly. The pattern is taken from BM 205 and I stamped using Konad Special Polish in White.


Everything about this mani is cute so it suits the colour name perfectly. I hope you enjoyed todays post - thank you for reading.

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Lou, very pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour, I think they are bows looking like butterflies, very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these :-)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have this colour!!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete