Sunday 22 July 2012

Sweet Like Candy

Is summer here at last? Man its been hot this afternoon which put me in the mood for one thing... Ice Cream! What better way to satisfy my craving than with the Ice Cream collection from Barry M.


  
Barry M Pastels:

Mint Green on my little finger
Strawberry Icecream on my ring finger
Blueberry Icecream on my middle finger
Peach Melba on my index finger



I started by painting this gorgeous pastel skittle mani which I then enjoyed for a couple of hours before the temptation to stamp took over. The sweet treats on BM 306 were just crying out to be added to this gorgeous selection of pastel colours.


Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped this sweet candy design on each nail and then stood back to admire the finished results. What do you think... good enough to eat?




Apparently we are expecting more sunshine this week, so whilst it is a shame to be at work it does at least inspire some great summer manicures. Look out for them over the coming days.

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo envious that you have access to Barry M. The brands that are out of reach for me, as a Canadian, always look so enticing :D

    ReplyDelete