Thursday 12 July 2012

Reversed Anniversary Nail Art

In a moment of madness I decided to take some pictures and share with you my right hand! Which just to be clear means I had to paint and stamp using my much weaker left hand so the results are never quite as pretty. Just to make it harder on myself I also decided to flip the colours so I used Barry M Gold Foil as the base and Konad Special Polish in Black for stamping.


I was a little impatient and added the top coat a few minutes too early so there is a little bit of visible drag in the black Konad polish however I honestly dont think I did a bad job. Even taking the pictures using my left hand to operate the camera was much harder than I imagined but I am glad I decided to share with you.


Everytime my nails catch my eye they make me smile! I just know that I will feel sad when I take them off. However maybe the 10 new polishes I bought today will make me feel better! Seriously its an addiction!!

Here are a couple of swatches of the two Barry M polishes I used to create the full manicure.


Barry M Black


Barry M Gold Foil Effect
 Until next time

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. These are Toats Amaz !!! So intricate, so pretty!! 10/10 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of these colours! And that writing stamp is lovely.

    (I can't find a button to follow your blog on blogger, but it's saved in my bookmarks so I will be checking back :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks heidi. If you are looking at my blog from an iPhone you can click full web view at the very bottom of the blog and that takes you to a different view that allows you to see follow links on the right hand side. This is all very new to me so have had a few teething problems with searches. Thanks for bookmarking me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah got it now. Good luck with getting the blog going :) It's great so far!

      Delete
  4. OMG this blog is great x I love these nails xxx am trying to work out how to comment on other sets of nails.......your so talented Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog .... I read all post, I like it. Thanks web master……
    Nail Art

    ReplyDelete