Thursday 19 July 2012

Perfectly Peachy

After my recent bright and bold manicures I decided to opt for something pretty and elegant using only one stamping plate. I chose Barry M Peach which is a really pretty polish that is surprisingly, given how light the colour is, almost a one coater. However as always I am much more comfortable with two thin coats.

I also decided to try stamping with one of my gorgeous new greys from the Barielle Diamond collection. I picked the darkest shade called Coalest Day of the Year and I am really pleased with the results. I think my usual Konad Black would have been too strong against this pretty colour.


This pretty flower design is taken from BM 306. What do you think? Do you like this kind of mani where all nails are the same colour and design? In the past I always preferred an accent nail (usually my ring finger) but after seeing the close ups of this mani I'm loving the simplicity of keeping all nails the same.



Check out all the pretty little shimmers in the Barielle grey bottle below. This will look lovely as a base colour stamped with a nice silver foil (another idea for the 'to do' list)


Thanks for reading

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Love how girly and summery this is. You have one serious polish addiction Lou! Can't wait to see your next design, keep them coming please :) x

    ReplyDelete