Thursday 29 August 2013

Pink and Orange: Same Accent Nail

Good evening lovelies

So this was a no brainer for me... orange and pink are the perfect summer combination, in my opinion, and the pink from this NV collection is particularly gorgeous.


For this look I replaced the navy and gold nails from last nights manicure with two easy coats of this gorgeous hot pink from NV. It is called Hula and is borderline neon but dries to a very high shine and is super pigmented.


To the pink nails I then added one very easy (no dabbing placement) coat of Yellow Topaz from Barry M. I love the mix of large and small glitter particles and this glitter is super reflective so looks extra sparkly no matter what light you capture it in.


My accent nail is the same as my previous two posts... NV Sunset, an almost neon orange, and four small square gold studs.


Are you loving this pink and orange combination as much as me? Has it jumped to the top of the list out of the three looks I have completed so far? One more for tomorrow...

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. I love pink and orange together and they look even better with that glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to wear these colours together more!

      Delete
  2. the accented nail seems to go with everything!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pink and orange combo Mini - Very girlie :-)

    ReplyDelete