Thursday 1 August 2013

Caviar Beads: Silver and Pink

Pinch and a punch, its the first of the month!

So I have a little confession... I have gotten a little obsessed with caviar beads! I am very late to the party as they are so last year but I finally got around to trying out the little kits I bought in Primark and I LOVE them! Be prepared to see many different looks as I have many different colours... ;)




This pretty pink and silver combination is quite delicate looking and I am so pleased with the quality of both the base colour polish and the beads.


In each kit you get one bottle of base colour, one bottle of beads and one little funnel so you can put any unused beads back into the bottle for your next mani. Remember to place the plastic tray under your nails to catch any stray beads.


The silver base colour was a dream to apply, this is only one coat and as you can see it is fully opaque. This polish will be perfect for stamping!


The beads were easy to apply, I just added a second layer of the silver polish to my middle finger and while that was wet I poured the beads onto the nail and gently pressed down. After 15 mins everything was totally dry and the beads were stuck fast!


What do you think of the finished look? Did you get involved in the caviar bead craze? Is it a look you would wear?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha. I loved this look and have plenty more beads to try out over the next week or so xx

      Delete
  2. You know I love the caviar... Thrilled that you are sharing the love :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try this trend out, I'm too obsessed with stamping atm.lol The finished look is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashlee. I love stamping more than any other nail art but every do often I surprise myself and branch out into a new (or old) trend x

    ReplyDelete