Tuesday 6 August 2013

Fairy Teal and Pretty Pink

Good evening lovelies

Tuesday already! Please excuse the paper cuts you can see in this mani, but it was too pretty for me not to share it but I had obviously had a clumsy day at work!





I have to tell you how in love I am with Sally Hansen Fairy Teal. Adorable, perfect teal polish!

Fairy Teal applied perfectly and although I am sure it will be a horrible stainer of a polish I will love it anyway. This shade of teal is just too perfect.


On my ring finger is two coats of Revlon Popular which is a pale pink and silver glitter combo. Very delicate looking in real life and I love how it looks with this rich teal creme (bottle shot below).


To finish this manicure off I decided to add some stamping - shock, horror! On the teal nails I used Barry M Silver Foil to stamp this pretty filigree vine style pattern from plate Pueen 33.


On my ring finger I used Barry M Pomegranate to stamp these very simple flowers found on plate BM 12.


How do you like teal and pink together? Even though I know this polish will wreck my nails I can guarantee this will go straight into my top 10. I have been looking for this shade of teal for a while now and I am so glad I found it :-)

I am off to my girl Jamie's new house for tea - love you CDWM ladies!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment: