Wednesday 28 August 2013

Navy, Gold and Orange: Same Accent Nail

Good evening lovelies

Time for a quick manicure change... apart from the accent nail. As mentioned in yesterdays post, I loved this orange studded accent nail so much that I vowed to leave it in place for the rest of the week. see how many looks I can come up with before it chips or the studs come off.. :-)


For this looks I removed the turquoise and gold glitter nails from yesterday and instead reached for a nice rich navy. This is Ink Stain by NYC and really is the most gorgeous, shimmery and bold navy in my whole collection. Applied perfectly in two coats.


Onto the navy nails I stamped this gorgeous flower and lace design using Barry M Gold Foil. The design is one of my favourites (Pueen plate 27).


As you will know from yesterdays post my accent nail is created using NV Sunset, a gorgeous almost neon shade of orange, and four small square studs.


I love the combination of navy and orange and I think this really works with the gold stamping to tie in the gold studs. What do you guys think of the two different looks so far? Any favourites?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment: