Tuesday 27 August 2013

Turquoise and Orange: Same Accent Nail

Good evening lovelies

Hope you are all doing well? For the rest of this week I have decided to go with a bit of a theme for my nails. I will change my polish each day (as is usual) but I will keep my lovely accent nail just to show how wonderful and versatile it is!


For this pretty look I started out with a lovely turquoise polish called Lagoon which is slightly neon and would look so perfect with a lovely tan. On those turquoise nails I added a quick and simple coat of Barry M Gold Glitter. I've never used this polish before but was impressed with how dense the small glitter particles were. The turquoise and gold combination always looks 'expensive' dont you think?


For my accent nail, as you will see for the rest of this week, I painted two easy coats of Sunset by NV. This is a collection of polishes I purchased from TK Maxx last year but they are so perfect for the summer and I couldn't resist pulling them out again this year. Sunset is an almost neon orange and I just love how it looks.


Onto my orange accent nail I added four simple square gold studs and plenty of top coat to keep them in place.


Super simple but super eye catching.

I love the turquoise and orange combination (what do you think little sis ;-))

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: