Saturday 24 August 2013

Pink Boa and Circles

Happy Saturday!

I am loving this extra long weekend and definitely plan on making the most of my time. Got some secret errands to run today as the count down to my little sisters 30th birthday begins and then I am having dinner with friends. Tomorrow is the local All About Dogs show that I am really looking forward to and then in the afternoon I am watching a friends husband sing live in a pub by the river. Busy busy!

Here are some candy cute nails...



For this simple mani I started with two easy coats of Sally Hansen Pink Boa. Its quite a sickly looking pink but has a really pretty purple shimmer that helps to make this colour more wearable for me.


Using Konad White I stamped this circular pattern from cheeky plate CH 12.


Super simple but quite effective :-)


I hope you are all having weekends as good as mine, would love to hear about your plans so drop me a comment below.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty :) Weren't we lucky with the bank hol weather?? Shame I had to work all weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete