Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Nails: Santa Hats

Good afternoon lovelies!

Have you all had great weekends so far? I most certainly have. Hubby and I had a very successful shopping trip yesterday and I got several pretty new dresses to wear throughtout the festive period :-). We also put up our Christmas trees (yes I do mean we have more than one!) but I am going to tell you more about that next week as I have a plan to paint my nails to match our new tree :-).

For todays little installment I went for fun and cute...


I started with one quick coat of Barry M Silver Foil. My camera freaked out a little because of my choice of metallic background so if I did these again I would go for something more matte.


I then painted red triangles using Barry M Bright Red. It looked lovely on its own but as this is a Christmas manicure I just knew I had to add glitter!


Using this gorgeous Barry M Red Glitter I then painted over the red triangles - just look at that sparkle!


I dotted the top of each hat with one blob of Barry M Matt White using my largest dotting tool.


Finally using a medium dotting tool I added a row of white dots along the base of the hat and then filled in any gaps along my nail tip with a small paint brush.

Voila! Quick and easy nail art :-)

I am now off for my girly Christmas meal - cant wait !

Louise xx

5 comments: