Monday 10 December 2012

Clothes Show Nails and Haul Pics

Good evening lovelies.

We had such a fantastic time at the Clothes Show yesterday. Neither of us can remember why we didnt go last year as we loved every second of it this year and vowed to buy tickets for next year as soon as they go on sale. The event is split out into various different sections with the main ones being: Clothes, Beauty, Make Up and Accessories.

We headed straight to Beauty and I couldn't resist buying my first goody bag of the day from Models Own. After that we were on a roll and purchased so many lovely things... make up, vintage style necklaces, an owl print dres, not to mention the W7 stall which was a huge success for me! Before I realised it I had 15 items in my basket!

These are the nails I wore for the event. Designed to match my outfit of the day... Navy patterned skinnies, burgandy oversize shirt with lace panel along the shoulders and my new grey boots.


I started by painting three nails with two coats of No 7 Damson Dream. A gorgeous polish that is a combination between burgandy and purple. I painted the other two nails with Barry M Navy.


I added one thin coat of Northern Lights top coat in Silver to add some hologram dimension (swatch below) and then I stamped with Barry M Silver Foil. The design is from my new collection of plates by Cheeky - this one is CH33.


Loving this hologram top coat!

Now for just a few sneaky pics of my Clothes Show Haul...




Look at all those lovely W7 glitters and the gorgeous grey and pink Nica handbag... what a lucky girl! :-)

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome!! I love your nails and it looks like you got out of there with some awesome goodies! I'd love to see a pic of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete