Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Nails: Snowflakes

Good evening lovelies!

Tonight I thought I would finally take the plunge and feature some festive nails! I am starting with these pretty snowflake inspired nails. Completely appropriate as we saw our first (very small) flutter of snow right here in Norfolk yesterday :-)


I started with two thin coats of No 7 Sing the Blues. It has a really nice almost metallic edge to the finish.


I then stamped this snowflake design from BM 323 using Konad White. For a little something special I then added a silver holo sequin to the centre of each large snowflake.


Lastly I added a layer of my new hologram top Northern Lights in Silver. It has only just arrived in the post and was perfect for this manicure. I couldn't be happier with it. I also bought it in Gold so I look forward to trying that out soon.


Just look at all that hologram shimmery goodness :-)


This isnt the most original manicure but I love it and my sister has asked me to create a version of this for her Christmas Day manicure.


Hope you enjoyed my first festive manicure. I am sure there will be many more over the next few weeks!

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I love that glitter. I'm currently doing something similar but trying to freehand the snowflakes...it's so fiddly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So wintery and festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo Xmas nails :-) love them xxxx

    ReplyDelete