Sunday 2 December 2012

Lots of Love

Oh my goodness I love love love these pretty little nails :-)

You know sometimes you just have those mushy little moments when your heart flutters and you feel all warm and cosy... well during one of those moments I created these little beauties.


I started with two not very easy coats of Models Own Utopia. Its a perfectly pale pink, which in truth is almost white but much more flattering. For that reason only I persevere with this colour as its much nicer than stark white nails.


I then used Color Club Hot Like Lava to stamp an assortment of heart inspired designs. They are all taken from plate BM 317 which is one of my most favourites.


I love the addition of this pretty little bow on my thumb nail.



Doesn't this mani make you feel all warm and fuzzy?


I hope you have all had fantastic weekends, thanks for reading

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! It definitely gives me the warm fuzzies inside. :) I really love that Models Own base color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love the design on your middle finger especially. That Models Own colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete