Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve Nails: Santa

Happy Christmas Eve lovelies!

I cannot believe it is Christmas Eve already! Where has the time gone? I have to work until 1pm which has put a little dampner on the day but still at least it's not a full day and I have lots of presents to give out to friends at work so that will keep me nicely busy :-).

Of course I had to save actual Santa nails until today...


I used lots of polishes to create this look but as always for my Christmas manis I turned to Barry M Bright Red and Konad White.



To create the cute santa suit artwork I have on my ring finger I followed this brilliant tutorial from Kayla. If you haven't looked at her blog you should head over there right now.


This is the look I created for my right hand. Simple yet still very Christmassy...


I love the addition of both gold and silver hex glitters



I hope you all have truly wonderful Christmas Eve's. We will be with my sister and mum for somthing to eat after work and then will spend a nice relaxing evening at home with the dogs - no doubt sneaking a few presents open before the big day!

Louise xx

3 comments: