Sunday 14 July 2013

Pink with Zebra Accent

Good morning lovelies

What do you all have planned for this super sunny Sunday? The weather is just amazing at the moment and I love it even more that it means I can get some great natural light nail pictures! These pics are so much better than anything I can take inside in my light box.

Today I am showing you one of four recent limited edition polishes from the Barry M range. I got this one free from Superdrug when I purchased a couple of the new Gelly's.


Annoyingly this polish does not have a name so I have decided to call it Squishy Pink!  It is actually brighter in real life than my pictures show but it really is the prettiest jelly pink polish I have ever seen. Squishy Pink built up nicely in three thin coats, which for a jelly finish is exactly what I would expect.


My ring finger accent nail is two easy coats of Barry M Matt White. I then used W7 Black to stamp the zebra design from plate BM 223 to match the limited edition lid of my Squishy Pink. I got this idea to use the lid as inspiration from one of the talented ladies I follow on Instagram... xxpinky_bubblesxx


Matches quite well doesn't it ;-)



I am really pleased with this pretty Squishy Pink... especially as I got it free just for buying the polishes I had gone into the city to treat myself to anyway :-). I liked this pink so much that I actually used it as the base colour in my recent One Year Blogiversary nails.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment