Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rose Bower Skittlette nails

Good evening lovelies

As promised tonight I am going to show you the skittlette I created to show off the true beauty of my new favourite polish... Rose Bower by a-England.


As you can see I started with Rose Bower on all nails. This polish looked perfect at one coat but I went with two just to add that extra depth of scarlet to these pictures.


Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped just my ring finger accent nail using one of the new plates I picked up at a recent Beauty Show in Birmingham. Konad plates are usually a little pricey as they are sold individually at £5 a go but I picked this one and a few others up for only £2.50 each.


On my little finger I added a quick coat of Barielle Cherry Blossom Sparkler. It is a raspberry pink glitter suspended in a pink jelly base. It really is a beautiful glitter and deserves a post of its own in the not too distant future.


Finally I added two simple silver studs to my index and middle finger nails. Silver stamping and silver studs were the perfect accompaniment to Rose Bower.


I love this polish more and more each time I look at it. Perfection in an a-England bottle.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment: