Tuesday 16 July 2013

Swatch: Rose Bower

Good evening lovelies

I am in love with this colour. Adina you have outdone yourself this time! Rose Bower is AMAZING!!


This is two super easy coats of Rose Bower from the new Burne-Jones collection. There are 5 polishes in total, I bought and love them all!


Extract from the a-England website: Rose Bower... 'Asleep in a bed of roses, her beauty still calls true'. A true deep rose hue kissed with subtle holographic overtones, a scarlet riot of blooming life to keep the princess company.


All pictures were taken outside in natural daylight which played perfectly to the holographic magic in this stunning polish.


I did eventually bring myself to add a little nail art over this manicure... check back tomorrow to see the skittlette I came up with :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment