Monday 16 June 2014

Swatch: OPI Sands: Mariah Carey

Happy Monday

Tonight I am going to show you two pretty textured polishes from the Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection. These are textured polishes however OPI calls them Liquid Sands. I got these little mini bottles in a Sallys sale a while back.


The blue is called Get Your Number. Its a very pretty blue packed full of silver sparkles and glitters. The colour is a little lighter on the nail than it is in the bottle but the formula is really good and very easy to work with. This polish dries quickly and requires no top coat or else you would spoil the Liquid Sand finish.


Look at all the pretty sparkles...


The silver is called Its Frosty Outside. I love how blingy this one is. So sparkly and such a pretty shade of silver... quite light in colour and perfect in just two easy coats. Again the drying time was really good and no need to top coat :-)


Rare appearance for my right hand just so you can see that I flipped the colours on the other hand just so I didnt pick a favourite :-)


Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. amazing shades. I like this blue one very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)). The blue really is something special x

      Delete
  2. The blue one is prettier than the silver one. I like the combination of blue and silver sparkles.

    ReplyDelete