Wednesday 18 June 2014

Blue and Pink Lace nails

Good evening lovelies

I hope your week is going well so far? Mine is flying by as I have been busy busy with lots of great things still to come :-). Tonight my mum is coming to the nail room for a gel mani pedi before she jets off to Tunisia on Friday. I am going to do us a spot of tea so that after our nail session we can sit and put the world to rights over a glass of Pinot.

These are the nails I wore to Newmarket Races a few weekends ago...


I started with a base of Sing the Blues on all nails apart from my ring finger which has a base of Perky. Both polishes are from Boots No 7 and have great two coater formulas. I dont find the staying power of these polishes too good but as the races was a one day event I wasnt too worried.


Using Konad Blue which I took out of the packet especially for these nails, I stamped a criss cross and roses design from plate Pueen 27 onto my accent nail.


Using Barry M Silver Foil and the same stamping plate I then stamped my all time favourite lace design onto all blue nails.


I picked these colours as I wore a royal blue dress and added a realy colour pop by wearing pink shoes and carrying a pink clutch :-). I just love a colour pop!


Enjoy your evening :-)
Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment