Monday 7 January 2013

Mirrorball: Hot Stuff

Good evening lovelies

I am finally catching up on swatching some beautiful polishes that I have had for a little while. Tonight I am going to show you another 'frosting' from the Models Own Mirrorball collection. There are 5 gorgeous glitter toppers in this set, I have shown you three so far Disco InfernoBoogie Nights and Dancing Queen so tonight I am showing you Hot Stuff.

This one was my favourite of the collection in the bottle but now its on the nail I am not as sure. What do you think?

As you can see Hot Stuff contains a real mixture of glitters and is quite top heavy on 'large shards' of glitter which look chunky but do sit flat on nail. This polish is a mix of pinks and golds with a slight holo twist.


As with the other shades from this collection I layered Hot stuff over both black and white so you could really see the difference. This one definitely looks best over black in my opinion.


Some of the larger but paler glitters look lost over the white base so the overall effect is quite subtle compared to how it looks layered over black.



Lookin' for some hot stuff baby this evenin'
I need some hot stuff baby tonight
I want some hot stuff baby this evenin'
Gotta have some hot stuff


Overall I am really pleased to have these glitter frostings in my collection - the bottles look beautiful on my shelf :-)

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! I wish I could get my hands on these polishes!! I agree with you, I think it looks best over black. Nice swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirrorball collection is a great and very suitable name for all the pretty bling! :)

    ReplyDelete