Thursday 31 January 2013

Orly Perfect Pairs: 2: Red

Good evening lovelies!

Are you ready for part two of the Orly Perfect Pairs feature? A quick re-cap... I did a swatch-a-thon recently for six pairs of Orly polishes, and over the coming few weeks I will be showing you the pictures I put together for my friend to use in her Valentine's campaign.

This is Ignite and Rockets Red...


Below is a swatch picture of Orly Ignite. This is a gorgeous medium blood red jelly finish polish from the 2012 Fired Up collection. Below shows two coats with no top coat.


In the below picture you can see one coat of Orly Rockets Red from the Glam FX collection. This bright glitter polish contains large and small red hex glitters in a clear base and I imagine it would look stunning layered over a black creme.


A nice little side by side shot...



One last shot of Ignite but this time taken outside in the winter sunshine. It really does have a gorgeous jelly finish and I had to buy a bottle of this for myself as soon as I had swatched it :-)


Below is the finished look of both polishes paired together. Ideal for Valentine's :-)


With flash...


I had real fun with these Perfect Pairs photo shoots and really enjoyed the chance to use a few theme appropriate props.


How do you like this rich red combination? I don't personally wear red all that often but I appreciate it is one of the most popular nail colours and I am really pleased to have Orly Ignite in my current polish collection.

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: