Saturday 17 November 2012

For Audrey with Gold Leaf

Whoop Whoop it's Saturday! Just in case you cant tell... I love weekends :-)

I have been saving this very beautiful China Glaze polish for a special occasion. I wanted to pair it with the right colour and the right look so I hope you agree that by wrapping it with gold leaf it can only look even more perfect.



For this beautiful creation I started with two easy coats of China Glaze For Audrey. It has one of the most perfect formulas I have ever painted my nails with and has been a fantastic experience of my first ever China Glaze (definitely not my last!)


I then used my much loved Barry M Gold Foil to stamp this gold leaf effect stamp from plate BM 301.



China Glaze For Audrey is a gorgeous turquoise blue crème. Inspired by Audrey Hepburn’s hit movie ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ this beautiful blue is a similar shade to the iconic blue Tiffany jewellery box.



China Glaze For Audrey swatch
 I am in love with this gold leaf effect stamp. It also really reminds me of all the manicures I have seen recently using cling film (saran wrap) to leave a mottled effect in manicures using two contrasting colours. I will definitely be using this stamp again :-)

Have fantastic weekends everyone

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I really need that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite polishes! It looks FANTASTIC with the gold! Such a gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete