Tuesday 20 November 2012

Blackened Bleu

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I have a sparkly little number to show you... this colour has been in my untrieds for a while as I really wanted to wear it and take pictures in some good natural light. I managed to take some lovely swatch pictures outside, but the final version complete with nail art had to be taken inside as the light had faded by then.

This sometimes black and sometimes blue polish looked gorgeous...


For the above look I used three coats of Barielle Blackened Bleu and then stamped just my ring finger using Barry M Silver Foil and the small floral pattern from plate M77. I add just two little blue rhinestones to pick out the gorgeous blue glitter hiding in the black jelly base of this polish.


These two swatch pictures were taken outside in natural daylight - the shimmer was amazing.



These two pictures were taken indoors with my daylight bulb and black background. Still amazing :-)



This colour looked really classy and was a real eye catcher, I will definitely turn it this again and again.

Louise xx

5 comments:

  1. Love this colour... The design is very cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this mani!!! Just my style =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the simple stamp and rhinestones on your accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so pretty! I love the blue/silver combo :) xxx

    ReplyDelete