Wednesday 4 September 2013

Yellow and Pink: Summer Flower nails

My gosh.. doesn't time just fly?

I cannot believe we are half way through the week already! Actually today is the end of my working week as I have Thursday and Friday off this week with Mr LiPP to celebrate his birthday :-).

Just a quick post tonight to show you these very summery inspired nails...





I started with a base of Barry M Shocking Pink on my little and ring fingers with Barry M Limited Edition Yellow on my other nails.


Then using Konad White I stamped this simple flower outline design found on Cheeky plate CH 12.


Lastly I added contrasting flower centres...


Quick, simple, summery :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. These are super cute, loving the bright, summery colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky shame I took the pictures before the sun came out :). I was surprised how much I loved these colours together!

      Delete
  2. Once again, hail the stamping queen! I love your skills at stamping and I loved the colours you combined! its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ithi, welcome back. Hope your trip was amazing? You say the nicest things to me! Thank you xx

      Delete