Wednesday 18 September 2013

Textured Polish Challenge: Green Filigree

Good evening lovelies

Day three and going strong. This will be a quick post from me as I have two gel polish clients about to arrive for an evening of manicures and gossiping :-)


This gorgeous green is called Green With Envy and I love it. GWE has a metallic finish but it is not streaky at all and in fact has lots of hidden shimmers in more of a blue through to aqua tone. LOVE!


I stamped my all time favourite pattern over the top of my new favourite green polish and ended up with these fantastic looking nails...


Lastly I gently picked off the neon pink studs from yesterdays manicure and replaced them with bright green sparkly gems (using a tiny dot of top coat).


Any regulars will know that I love pink and green as a polish combination anyway so for me this just ticks all the boxes :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. This looks extremely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :). I'm a sucker for pink and green and once you throw in filigree I'm almost weak at the knees! Ha ha :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have that green also, it is gorgeous. I need to use it more often! This combo is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... It is gorgeous! It was an impulse purchase while standing in a queue at the till but I'm so glad I picked it up :) x

      Delete