Monday 11 February 2013

Valentines Nails: Grapefruit and White

Good evening lovelies

How can I resist adding in another Valentine's manicure when it looks as adorable as this? I love coming up with nail art when I have a theme to stick to! All things romantic, heart shaped and love related are top of my list right now and I LOVE it!


I started with two super easy coats of Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit. I forgot how much I love to wear this as a base colour and I cannot stop looking at this colour in the office today! Too distracting :-)


I stamped using several different plates, the first being the mini grafetti hearts found on Cheeky plate CH15. I haven't used this design before and after I stamped it I did think it was a little fussy and hard to see the actual hearts but I like it none the less.


For my ring finger accent I stamped this adorable I Love You symbol from BM02. I don't use the original bundle monster plates all that much as the full nail designs are too small even for my short nails however they do have some great accent designs.


Lastly I stamped this little puckered lip design from the same plate (BM02), one in Konad White and one in Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate.


The final touch was a quick slick of fast drying top coat Hologram in Silver. If you don't own this little beauty from the Northern Lights brand I highly recommend you treat yourself. I use it loads!


I really hope you are enjoying my romantically themed nails as much as I am :-)

Keep checking back for the next installment

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments: