Wednesday 6 February 2013

Joy really is a Joy !!

Good evening lovelies!

I just could not wait any longer to use my new China Glaze Joy as a stamping polish. I read that it would be perfect for stamping and I was not disappointed. Joy is super pigmented, dries very quickly has the added beauty of silver shimmer running through. What's not to like?



As you can see I started with a pretty pale pink base using Orly Decades of Dysfunction. As with many polishes of this barely there colouring it does require three coats for full opacity. Totally worth it :-).


Using China Glaze Joy from the Romantuque warm collection I stamped this simple but effective swirly pattern from Gal plate GA54.


I cannot wait to get more polishes from the China Glaze Romantique collection, if the others stamp anywhere near as good as Joy then my nail art options will be endless :-)

Do you own any polishes from the Romantique warm or cool collections?

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment: