Friday 23 May 2014

Fun Friday Mani: Purple and Teal Hearts

Good evening my loves

It's time for a super fun Friday mani. I cannot get enough of these two colours together and who doesn't love a bow accent nail? I have so much planned for the next three days and I cannot wait, girly lunches, sister sleepovers, vampire diaries marathon catch up sessions, girly day out on Sunday and brunch on Monday. In between I need to find time to change my nails as often as possible ;-)


The base colour is Bright Purple by Barry M. It really is a fantastic colour from the Classics collection and I wouldn't part with it.


I decided to try out Galahad as a stamping colour and I am amazed at how well it came out against such a bold base colour. Teal and Purple is a winning combo :-)


A super cute bow finished off my accent nail perfectly...


Enjoy your Friday evenings, I would love to hear what you have planned for the weekend :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I would be wearing this non stop, I am crazy for the colour combination, it is simply gorgeous! I also really love the bow accent on this manicure! Hope you enjoy your girly time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. We had a lovely lunch and a few drinks this afternoon. The sun was shining and the girls were on top form :). I'm absolutely crazy for this colour combo too, honestly this is the third time I've worn it in as many weeks! xx

      Delete