Tuesday 13 May 2014

Distressed Roses

Good evening loves

Where does time go? I feel like my feet haven't touched the floor in the past few days... Time flies :-)

For my birthday last month my good friend Faye bought me three of the new fabulous Revlon Parfumerie polishes. I have been dying to try these out since I first saw the UK Press Release and I was not disappointed.


This pretty pink is called Ginger Melon. When I first opened the bottle and applied the first coat all I could smell was plain old nail polish. However, as that first coat started to dry I could smell a really sweet sugary candy Melon scent. I added a second coat and left them to completely dry and I have to say the smell was much stronger than I expected. It lasted for about four hours and everytime I moved my hands I got a blast of Melon sweetness.


The colour was a little thin but rather than add a third coat I decided to break out of my stamping rut by using the plates I also got for my birthday and picked this pretty distressed rose image.


Using Konad White I stamped the same image onto each nail but alternated the angle so that each one looks a little different.


Have you tried any of the Parfumerie polishes? I also have Lime Basil and Wintermint still to try :-).

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour and your stamping is just perfect! <3
    I haven't tried any Revlon polishes yet, but I heard they're pretty good.
    Wish you a good day!
    GioNails | Facebook::Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like these Revlon polishes and the bottles are adorable xx

      Delete