Friday 17 October 2014

Skittlette: Flowers and Glitter

Happy Friday

Time for funtime Friday nail art! This idea has been going round and round in my head for a while, I just love turquoise and pink as a colour combo but with the addition of the dark silver glitter I was over the moon with how these turned out.


As you can see I used several different polishes for this fun look, I started with Champneys Bling on my index and little fingers with Barry M Fuchsia on my middle finger and Barry M Turquoise on my ring finger.


Using Konad Black I stamped one of my most used floral prints from plate CH 14 onto each coloured nail. I then added the opposite colour to the centre of each flower using two different sized dotting tools.


Using those same dotting tools I added a couple of coloured dots to each glitter nail to really pull all the colours together and create a finished skittlette look.



I really love these nails... In fact I love them so much that I also did my toes to match but I will do the honourable thing and spare you the pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment