Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween Nails: Ghosts, Skulls and Eyes

Happy Hump Day

This year I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to try out Halloween designs which is a real shame as I've seen some fantastic inspiration on other nail blogs and Instagram. Tonight I have time to squeeze in a quick and simple stamped mani but at least its very Halloween themed :).


For my base I used Magnetic Dark Silver by Barry M. I used the star effect magnet to set the pattern which you cant really see in these pics. I will try and post about the magnet effect separately.

Using Konad White I stamped three separate Halloween images from plates BM H07, H08 and 223.


Onto my little finger I added one coat of a limited edition glitter also from Barry M and a cute star shaped rhinestone.


Super simple black and white nails... done!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment