Friday 10 May 2013

Nails designed for Pink Concert

Good evening lovelies

The weekend is here... Whoop!

I finally decided I would show you these nails as unfortunately we recently found out that our postponed Pink gig has actually been cancelled and we will not get to see this tour at all. As you can imagine both little sis and I were gutted when we found out as we had been waiting years for another tour after missing out on the previous one. Looks like we have to box up our pink wigs and  false eyelashes for now...

These are the nails I designed for the day, we travelled to Birmingham (2.5 hours from home), checked into our hotel and shared a bottle of wine before we found out our gig had been postponed...


For the base colours I used Barry M Shocking Pink on my index and ring fingers with Barry M Black Multi on my middle and ring fingers. On my index finger I added one coat of Barry M Ruby glitter(bottle not shown) which is a pink and black mixed glitter in a clear base.


Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped this skull and crossbones design onto my middle finger and then top coated it with Northern Lights Hologram Silver.


On my little finger I used raspberry coloured glitter by Chit Chat nails to make a pretty little accent nail :-).


For my thumb I stamped the word LOVE as the tour we were meant to see was called... The Truth About Love.


Using a black nail art pen I added the word P!NK to my ring finger... et voila


I was really pleased with how these turned out, such a shame the concert was not meant to be for us. We do have lots of other events planned this year to look forward to including tickets to V Fest in August :-). Onwards and upwards.

Have fabulous weekends :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I love this one <3 nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Manicure Louise it would have been so perfect for the concert. The writing and stamping looks perfect! I am so gutted for you and your sister but I'm glad your having a positive attitude and have other things to look forward to (V fest, so cool!)xx

    ReplyDelete