Friday 19 April 2013

Gorgeous Saint George

Good evening lovelies

Happy Friday! It's the weekend at last... it has been a tough week at work but all that can be forgotten now that its time to eat, drink and be merry :-). Tonight we are having a girly takeaway food and wine evening at my sister's, tomorrow hubs and I are popping into the city and on Sunday I am going to a baby shower. Busy but good fun... How about you?


For this gorgeous manicure I started with two perfect coats of a-England Saint George. Quite simply the most stunning green polish in my collection and one that I will turn to time and time again.


For this beautiful butterfly print I used the design found on bundle monster plate BM 307 and my much used Barry M Silver Foil.


Here is a picture with the flash on so you can see some of the gorgeous holo glitters dancing around in the bottle :-)



I loved this manicure so much that I kept it on for three days... unheard of in my world!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends, let me know what plans you have :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

3 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I haven't even tried my St. George yet, but I do think he's *very* pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I haven't tried mine yet either lol. So hard to choose what to wear next! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love St George! Possibly one of my favourite polishes in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete